Experienced Developer (Innoplats Infotech Pvt. Ltd)
Develop and improve Apps people care about
Coach small distributed dev teams
Be responsible of what you develop
Framework and/or front-end
Several programming languages & Expert in one specific language
Passion for development
Quick & Autonomous learner
Read & Written English
Nice to Have
Contribution to Open Source Projects
Bachelor or Master Degree
What's great in the job?
- You develop Software and interact with the community
- Great team of experienced people in a friendly, supporting and open culture
Large apps scope - Diversity in the job, you'll never get bored
- No customer deadlines - Time to focus on quality, refactoring and testing
- No solution architect, no business analysts, no Gantt chart
No specific start date, we recruit all year long
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours
- Real responsibilities and autonomy
- Advanced training: Technical and functional training sessions (5 weeks)
- A pleasant and friendly working environment located in a renovated farm in the countryside between Louvain-la-Neuve and Namur
Database: postgresql (with object relational mapping)
Collaboration platform: GitHub
Development model: open with external community
Framework: (Workflows, Report Engine, BI)
12 days of pro training per year,
including 6 of your choice, for personal development.
Great Work Place
BabyFoot & Video Games
at Lunch Time,
Drinks at the Office,
Several Team Buildings
Play any sport with colleagues and the bill is covered
Eat & Drink
Fruit Basket, coffee and soup provided all day
Slide 1 Write a quote here from one of your customers. Quotes are a great way to build confidence in your products or services.
Slide 2 Write a quote here from one of your customers. Quotes are a great way to build confidence in your products or services.
Slide 3 - Featured Job 3 Write a quote here from one of your customers. Quotes are a great way to build confidence in your products or services.